Sunday, December 20, 2009

Official Colors

Pale sunshine yellow, dark wine red, and tropical sky blue. I know, I know, three is a lot. But I've thought about it and tried to narrow it down, but I can't. So three colors it is.

In other news, I have set my first real planning goal. I want to have a tentative guest list ready to go by the end of the year. I need help! Zack and I will make a list of our friends who we feel should be invited, but I know that I would end up forgetting some important family members or family friends if I made a list all alone. Mommies, we need you! I'm thinking an A-list of people who must be invited, and then a B-list of people who could be invited if we have the funds/room.

Also, quickly, a poll~ Since we are having an outdoor, summer wedding in Georgia, what would be the best month to get all the joy of summertime without killing ourselves with heat? And before you say, "That's impossible,"-- I know. But I'm determined to make a valiant effort anyway. So-- June? July? August? September, even? I'm not willing to push the date back to May, because so many people dear to me have graduation that month, and because I want at least until June to plan. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. September would be my pick. June is just too busy for all vendors, July/August are too hot, and September is again busy but not so much as October. Early in the month? the 11th? People are traveling the weekend before for Labor Day.

    Besides, you picked September colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked September colors? What? I was thinking the same thing, the only thing that might be an issue is that rain is much more likely the later in the year you go, and while I'll have a bad-weather back-up plan anyway, I don't really WANT rain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I kinda like the idea of September too but you're right, rain isn't good. Maybe it'll be ok? Heh.

    ReplyDelete