Saturday, December 19, 2009

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

As you can probably tell from the title, this blog is run by me, Lauren, and my fiancé, Zack. We are embarking on the adventure of planning our wedding, honeymoon, and life together, and we want to share that adventure with you. If you are a member of our wedding party, or close family, you can keep up with this blog to figure out exactly what we're thinking when we say something crazy like, "Let's have a three-legged race at the reception!" or, "Why don't we make all our floral arrangements out of fabric and tissue paper?!"

There are so many great, creative, and unique ideas out there right now, and I'll post the ones I like here so that you all can give me feedback on what might work. This process is going to be a fun and exciting one, and I really appreciate all the help I'll be depending on from my friends and family.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment